Aside from generating new leads, getting repeat customer orders is also one of the best ways to excel with direct sales. Here's what you can do to get your clients to keep on coming back for more:
1. Great customer service. Your customers will surely remember you and later on, become loyal to you if you offer them with great customer service. This should start even before they make a purchase. Be cordial and treat them right when they inquire about your products and services. Strive to offer them with the best possible answer so they can make well-informed buying decisions. Then, offer them with after-sales support. They must still be able to contact you even after making a purchase. This is one way of showing your customers that you are truly interested in helping them out and that you are not just after their money.
2. High quality products. People will buy from you over and over again if they see that they are getting great value for their money. You must offer these people with top-notch, high quality products. Your offerings must be working as designed and they must be able to bring huge difference to the lives of your prospects.
3. Keep your customer base updated. Make it a habit to send your customers an email or better yet, call them up each time you have new products to sell. Make sure that your offerings will match their needs and demands so they'll look more valuable to the eyes of your prospects.
4. Customer loyalty programs. Set up loyalty programs where your customers will be rewarded each time they buy from you. Don't worry as you don't need to spend a fortune on these programs. You can give your clients free product samples, small discount, freebies, and vouchers.
5. Host a party. You can throw a party for your customers and prospects at least once a year. You can take advantage of this occasion to unveil your new products or to simply have time with people who gives you great business. The good thing about doing this is that your clients will feel that they get more perks in doing business with you. This will keep them from going to your competitors. In addition, this can convince them to recommend you to their friends and family members.